1. Nomination Guidelines, please read these before filling out the Nomination Form. Nominations for 2020 are not yet open, more information coming soon.
2. Check that your nominee has not been a recipient in the past 10 years: Recipients 2010-2019.
3. Nomination Form Please read guidelines before filling out nomination.
NOTE: The online form will allow you to save a partially completed submission for you to return and complete at a later date. Once you have clicked “Save Progress” it will generate a unique URL for your form. Please be sure to bookmark this URL to return to it at a later date. Alternatively, a dialogue box will appear in the bottom right corner, click that box and enter your email to have the URL emailed to your inbox for easy reference.
Tips For Getting Started
· Contact the nominee and confirm she is willing to have her nomination submitted.
· Ask the nominee for several individuals who would be willing to provide letters of support. If the nominee feels comfortable, ask if she would provide you with the names of these individuals to contact or if she would like to make the connection.
· Email is always an easy way to connect with people but perhaps an email first from the nominee introducing you will validate your intentions.
· Ensure the letters of support include information which is requested in the online nomination form. Recommend the individuals providing letters of support review the online nomination form and areas which need to be highlighted for the nominees submission.
· Once letter of support have been received – complete the online form and attach the letters. If you are unable to attach them at time of submission you can forward the letters to the Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest office located at 17 Benton Street, Kitchener, ON N2G 3G9, Attn: Women of the Year.